Remedial Massage Therapist
Maitland Wellness Centre has a reputation for providing the highest quality of health treatments and client service and are now seeking an exceptional remedial massage therapist to join our close-knit team.
This is a great opportunity to work in a supportive and relaxed environment to develop your knowledge and experience by working in close contact with other health professionals.
Your responsibilities include:
• Applying a range of massage techniques to relieve muscle strain, improve blood circulation and encourage relaxation
• Perform massage treatments to enhance sports performance and treat/prevent injury
• Provide excellent customer service and advice on stretching, relaxation and general health
• Provide and implement treatment plans
You will need:
• Diploma in Remedial Massage
• Professional presentation
• Strong customer interaction ability to build client base
• Passion for health and wellbeing
• Team spirit and ability to work autonomously
• Current association membership, provider number for health funds (or ability to apply for one), and professional indemnity insurance
It is not essential to be highly experienced although it is vital that you have an attitude that you want to learn and are committed to providing our patients with quality treatments tailored to meet their health needs.
What you will receive:
• Being a busy and rapidly growing clinic you will have the opportunity to expand your experience in a range of massage techniques and health issues
• Competitive rates
• Continuous development of your skills in massage and in-house training
If you have a passion for improving others’ wellbeing and seek a challenging role please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com